- Foundations -
- Having eyes on the Master, second by second, as our loving Author & Perfecter of our faith (Heb 12:2).
- Keeping the “home fires” burning. Family first -- even before ministry (Mal 2:15).
- Applying relational discipleship as a key to multiplication (Jn 3:22; Ex 18). Training faithful persons is enhanced when done relationally.
- Obeying ALL the commands of Jesus (Mat 28:19-20), as you form home groups.
- Choosing who to train, by “praying & looking” (Eph 4:12).
- Sharing authority with co-leaders (1 Peter 5:3).
- Keeping the model for ministry simple and imitable (1 Cor 4:16).
- Sending out additional new workers, two by two (Lk 10:1).
- Insisting that those who are trained will disciple others, who disciple others, who disciple others, who disciple others, who disciple others (2 Tim 2:2).
[With colleagues from variosu States
within India and also Peru, 2015]